- This event has passed.
Bottlerocket’s 14th Annual Halloween Candy & Wine/Spirits Tasting
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for our annual celebration of all things Halloween when we pair classic (and not so classic) holiday candy with wine and spirits.
Don’t miss this year’s frightfully delicious menu. Inspired by cherished songs, albums and bands:
- The Classic aka Hot Buttered Soul: Newton Skyside Chardonnay + Brach’s candy corn
- I Beg Your Pardon, I Never Promised You a Rosé Garden: Bridge Lane Rosé and Awesome Blossom gummy flowers
- You Better Duck When I Show Up – The Geaux-Goo Muck: Domaine Berlioz Les Gueux Rouge and Creepy Peeper fudge- filled chocolate eyeballs
- Burn, Baby, Burn – Cacao de Inferno: St. Agrestis Inferno Bitter and Ritter Sport Single Origin chocolates
- If You Want Blood (You Got It): Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin and Cherry Mash minis
- And the Answer is None. None More Black: Blackened Whiskey + black licorice wheels
Kids welcome, but not to the booze.
Candy and a play area are available for all of the witches, trolls, and Peppa Pigs under 21. We make this tasting early in the afternoon so you and your little monsters can enjoy the night’s festivities.
Reservations are not required and all are welcome to the FREE event.
Why RSVP to a free, unticketed event? It’s helpful for us to have an attendee estimate for product quantities.